Sunrise on Iceland's Diamond Beach. Ice breaks off from the Jökulsárlón Glacier into the lagoon, and slowly makes its way out the channel to the black sand beach.
It's one of my favourite locations in Iceland as it always changes. Plus trying to photograph the ice in the waves is always fun, though often results in wet boots. And for a few unlucky photographers - destroyed camera gear.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
- 61cm x 91cm (24in x 36in)
- 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame (black)
- .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included